This tart, vibrantly-colored sauce makes a delicious topping for cheesecake, ice cream, and other desserts. Excess can be put in the freezer and thawed as needed.
1 package of frozen raspberries
slightly less than 1/2 cup sugar
- Pull raspberries from the freezer and allow to thaw slowly.
- Put raspberries in a strainer over a bowl, and use a spatula to force fruit pulp through the strainer.
- Discard seeds.
- Repeat as needed until all raspberries have been strained.
- Squeeze and strain the lemon, combine lemon juice with raspberry pulp.
- Put raspberry mixture in the food processor and blend.
- Add sugar to taste.
Drizzle over the dessert of your choice!