6 Tbsp gelatin
1 cup of apple juice
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
2 Tbsp of honey
- In a small saucepan, whisk the gelatin and cinnamon together until evenly blended.
- Add the apple juice and turn heat to medium; whisk until there are no lumps.
- When the mixture starts to warm, add the honey and whisk well.
- If the mixture thickens up too fast, don’t worry, the heat will liquefy it again.
- Pour in a glass measuring cup, for easy pouring into a silicone candy mold or a small loaf pan.
- Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Then remove from the freezer, and pop out of the mold or cut the loaf into small squares.