3 Lb chicken wings
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp vegtable oil
2 Tbsp chili sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp ginger (or 1 Tbsp of fresh ginger, grated)
2 large cloves of garlic
1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Separate the chicken wings at the joints; discard the tips. Arrange in a shallow dish.
- Pour a mixture of the soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper over the chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more (overnight is ok), turning occasionally. Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a rack in a foil-lined broiler pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; brush with the reserved marinade. Turn the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Serve immediately or chill or freeze for future use.