3 Tbsp of butter
4 cups of zucchini, sliced
1 cup of onions
1/2 cup of chopped parsley, 2 cloves of garlic (optional)
1/2 Tbsp sweet basil leaves
2 cups of mozzarella cheese and swiss cheese
1 pie crust, e.g. pâte brisée
dijon mustard (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In a skillet cook onions until slightly brown, add the zucchini and cook until tender.
- Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In a bowl, blend eggs and cheeses.
- Stir into the vegetable mixture.
- Put in a precooked 10 or 11 inch pie crust (for extra flavor spread a strong mustard on the bottom of the crust).
- Bake at 375°F for 18 to 20 minutes.