From Marie-France magazine.
3 lb of zucchini
4 Tbsp of olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 Tbsp of chopped parsley
3 oz of parmesan cheese
3 Tbsp of bread crumbs
basil, salt, and pepper
- Wash the zucchini but do not peel. Dice 2 1/2 lb and cook slightly in olive oil.
- Add garlic, parsley and basil.
- In the meantime beat the eggs, add the parmesan cheese, the bread crumbs, the salt and pepper.
- When the zucchini are tender, squish them with a fork and add to the egg mixture.
- Oil a deep bread pan.
- Slice the rest of the zucchini and cook in a frying pan with olive oil until golden.
- Decorate the mold with the pieces.
- Gently drop the egg and zucchini mixture in the pan and cook at 325°F, in a bain-marie, for 45 minutes.
- Unmold when cold.