4 chicken breasts
2 Tbsp butter
lemon, salt, pepper
1 carrot, 2 celery stalks, 1 onion (diced)
2 Tbsp of butter
- Season the breasts with salt, pepper, and lemon.
- Cook the chicken in the hot melted butter on both sides quickly.
- In the meantime, in a oven proof casserole, cook the diced vegetables with salt and butter until tender.
- Put the breasts of chicken on top of the diced vegetables.
- Cover with buttered waxed paper and cook in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm in turned off oven.
- Use the casserole to make the sauce.
1/2 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken stock
- Pour the wine and the stock into the casserole with the remaining juices from the chicken breasts.
- Boil down quickly over high heat until liquid is syrupy.
- Stir in the cream and do the same again.
- Season to your taste, pour the sauce over the suprêmes, sprinkle parsley and serve at once.