1/2 tsp lemon juice
salt, white pepper
2 Tbsp of butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rub the supremes with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In an oven proof dish, melt the butter until it bubbles, and put the supremes into it.
- Cook the supremes a little bit on each side until white.
- Put the dish covered with wax paper in the oven.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Take the supremes out of the dish and reserve.
For the sauce
1/4 cup of stock
1/4 cup vermouth
1/2 cup whipping cream lemon juice, parsley
- Pour the stock and wine with the cooking butter in the dish.
- Boil down quickly until syrupy.
- Stir in the cream and boil down again.
- Taste for seasoning, add some lemon juice.
- Put the supremes back into the dish and sprinkle with parsley.