Serves 6-8 people.
Mixture of ground beef, pork, and veal (optional)
3 slices of bread (sandwich bread size)
2 medium onions
- Soak bread in milk and work it with fingers until milk is absorbed.
- Saute onions in olive oil, herbes de provence, salt and pepper.
- Add leftover tomates provencales or tomato paste.
- Cook pork in saute pan, because it has to be cooked more than the other meats.
- Add garlic and parsley.
- Put all meat, onions, and bread mixture into a bowl and combine.
- Add extra salt and pepper, herbes de provences.
- Since pork is already cooked, it only needs 40 minutes at 400F to cook.
- Reheat in the microwave to keep it moist.