2 Tbsp olive oil
6 carrots sliced
2 packages of tender tiny peas
1 clove of garlic and some chopped parsley
- Brown onions in 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the sliced carrots and cook until tender.
- Add the defrosted peas, the garlic and parsley and a few leaves of lettuce.
- Cook gently, covered, for about 10 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6 people.
1 package of frozen artichoke hearts
1 package of frozen peas
1 package of fresh mushrooms
4 large carrots
1 large onion
1 handful of string beans
1/2 c pancetta (petit salé), cooked
1 Cup of chicken broth
Salt and pepper
- Dice zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, onion, and string beans.
- Leave artichokes and peas whole.
- Place vegetables into an earthenware or ceramic dish, mixing them with olive oil, chicken broth, and pancetta.
- Season to taste.
- Cook covered for one hour at 350F and another hour at 325F (uncovered to reduce liquid if necessary).